Set up Fiscal Sponsorship through Gateway Leadership Initiative (GLI)
and start collecting tax-deductible donations while starting a church.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR FISCAL SPONSORSHIP?
- Church Planters Starting a Church
- Internship & Residency Programs
- Missions Efforts
- Other Support Services for Starting a Church
RAISE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE FUNDS FOR YOUR CHURCH PLANT
For over 18 years, Gateway Leadership Initiative (GLI) has been helping Church Plants get a healthy start and grow to self-sustaining organizations. We’ve developed a strong and streamlined process to help more Church Planters like you through our Fiscal Sponsorship Program, enabling them to raise tax deductible donations before they have incorporated their 501c3 or received approval of their tax-exempt status.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Once approved there is a $50 fee to setup your new account. After that, GLI charges a 10% fee on all donations raised to cover our own administrative costs.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR FISCAL SPONSORSHIP
- Fill out the Interest Form Below
- Schedule a Meeting to Discuss the Program and your Eligibility
- Once Approved, Register for Fiscal Sponsorship Program
- Start Collecting Tax-Deductible Donations!